Me. Kessie Dulthummon was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2015 and was admitted to the Bar in Mauritius in 2017. She is today qualified to provide legal advice in various jurisdictions such as England, Wales and Mauritius.
Me. Kessie Dulthummon provides her consultancy services, inter alia, for the following :
- Provision of legal advice on various areas of law including Employment Law, Contract Law and Family Law
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts (in English and/or in French)
- Chairing Disciplinary Committees
- Representing employers or employees during Disciplinary Committees
- Representing employers or employees at the Ministry of Labour (Commission for Mediation and Reconciliation)
- Representing clients in Court