Me. Kessie Dulthummon was called to the Bar of England and Wales in 2015 and was admitted to the Bar in Mauritius in 2017. One of her main areas of interests is Employment Law.
The areas of law she studied includes Employment Law and Employer’s Liability and Clinical Negligence. She is today fully qualified to provide legal advice on these areas of law in various jurisdictions such as England, Wales and Mauritius.
Me. Kessie Dulthummon provides her consultancy services, inter alia, for the following :
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts of employment (in English and/or in French)
- Provision of legal advice so that the client's employment rights are protected
- Representing employers or employees during Disciplinary Committees
- Chairing Disciplinary Committees
- Representing employers or employees at the Ministry of Labour (Commission for Mediation and Reconciliation)
- Representing employer or employees in Court